Wednesday 15 January 2014

Scrapmatts Guest Designer & I Love Scrap Challenge


Hi guys :) 

And a big hello to the new followers I have noticed popping up the past fortnight, welcome!

I am very excited to have been invited to be a guest designer with Aussie chipboard manufacturers, Scrapmatts and today I get to show you the first of my creations using their amazing chipboard.

I have also used the current sketch at I Love Scrap as a basis for this layout.





I have used Scrapmatts: 
CB4040 Arch Window frame
CB1199 Scrapwords 07
CB1190 Scrapwords 02


Not only do they have really awesome detailed designs but they come colored! Yep no more worrying about breaking those detailed designs by inking, it is all done for you. And those amazing little scrapwords chipboard come looking like you have spent hours painting and shading to get them to look so good!




I have used my favourite manu, 7Dots Studio - Messy Head & Love Is In The Air collections along with lots of little bits and bobs, mostly Tim Holtz, Prima Marketing and Ingvild Bolme embellishments.

And this is the I Love Scrap sketch which my design is based on:



Next up I have a card...




I have used Scrapmatts:

Along with Bo Bunny's The Avenues collection with some gorgeous Prima blooms



To check out more Scrapmatts chipboard click here


Have a great week!!
Georgia xox


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! So many great details!!! Thank you for playing with us at I Love Scrap challenge!

    Georgia I added your work to widget link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOWOWOWOW OMG Just stunning !!! Amazing wowow !

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!! I especially love the pops of turquoise. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, your lay-out looks amazing! I love the vintage key behind the photo! And that card is simplyout of this world. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout - colours right up my street - I adore the turquoises against the kraft and the fantastic shabby grungy look of the whole thing - amazing! Love the card too...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just blown away by your talent and creativity! This project is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well what words can I find to describe your layout and card.. just incredible.. blown outa my chair.. jaw dropping awesome.. just a few thoughts about them.. brilliant Miss G!! and that cat is just so crazzzyyy!!hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are amazing, I can look at your layouts over and over and see something different and special everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always admire your exquisite layering!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wow, wow...love the page and also so love the card! Such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete