Thursday 20 December 2012

Merry Christmas Peeps!!

                      So this we will be my last post before Christmas so I just wanted to say.......



I hope everyone one has a wonderful day with their families!!

Scrap wise...even though everyone is gearing up for Christmas, I have been working on Valentine's Day!! I am doing a great value little creative kit for the store. It is just $15.95, to pre-order yours, click here.

The kit contains enough product to create two layouts or one layout + 3 cards. I have done a sample layout which you can create with my video tutorial or design your own...




Now the video was my first attempt at this and I can tell you it is really dodgy. The camera is out of focus, too many shots of the back of my head and my SD card was too small so there are a few seconds missing in parts lol. Oh well I tried!! But you can still see how the layout was created. If you want to have a sticky beak, it is up on the Paper Stories blog.

Merry Christmas again folks!!!
G xox

15 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!! Your lo is GORGEOUS!! I love love love that photo, the paint, the colors and all those beautiful flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! Have a wonderful Christmas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Georgia, have a wonderful few festive days!! Love this layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page!! An early Merry Christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that cluster is to die for, have a beautiful Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your lay-out is gorgeous!
    Have a very merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a WONDERFUL Christmas...love the flower clusters...they're so beautifully balanced& that aqua colour is YUM:):):))

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy Christmas Georgia and all the best for the new year - have truly LOVED your creations and seeing your beautiful work this year xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super gorgeous layout!
    Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty valentines page
    wishing you a merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful , love this and everything you create xoxo
    merry xmas to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that this Valentines one isn't your typical pink and red etc. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful flowers gorgeous layouts and nice designs, I guess these seems perfect for a valentine theme, what do you say. Don’t worry, valentine day is also coming, its just the next month only.. hope to see some more cool design layouts at the coming V day.

    buy stickers

    ReplyDelete