Sunday 3 June 2012

My Creative Scrapbook GDT Sneaks

This month I have had the pleasure of working with Pam and all of the super talented girls at My Creative Scrapbook kit club as guest designer using their June main kit. This kit is just AMAZING, so many gorgeous things to play with, so make sure you stop by there on the 5th to see the full reveal. They also have a BIG Prima contest in the works so well worth checking out!  Until then..here are some sneaks for you.....






Apologies for the small photos. Somehow we managed to use all 200GB of broadband in just 14 days and it is taking forever to upload large files so I have had to make these tiny to work!

TFL xox



10 comments:

  1. Looking lovely...& congrat's on your Scrap Friends win!!! And these size are really clear, so easy to look at - not a problem... but that's a LOT of down/up loads!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lizzy =) And I didn't know I had won, yay! I just popped over to have a look, as your on the DT maybe you can tell me, does first place get the prize or is that the random draw? It didn't seem to mention so was a bit confused =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sneak peeks are GORGEOUS , I can't wait to see the reveal

    Cheers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Georgia! the sneeky peeks look fabulous.. love the colors.. and yes well done on your win.. I got the random draw so I am confused too about it all! I have emailed SF and am awaiting more details on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sneaks look fab...I'll be back to see the reveals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so nice sneaks I bet the page is amaizing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being their GDT!!! I love love love your sneaks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm anxiously looking forward to the big reveal Georgia, I already love the awesome details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS on the GDT spot G! OH! your sneaks look VERY VERY interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Georgia, your sneaks look fabulous. Congratulations on the GDT and look forward to seeing your full reveals xx

    ReplyDelete